Add various types of Google Maps to your website to make sure you are easy to find, or to share the places you've been to when you blog!
- Address on which the viewport will be centered.
- Point on which the viewport will be centered. If not given and no markers are defined the viewport defaults to world view.
- Same as above but for longitude...
- Zoom value from 1 to 19 where 19 is the greatest and 1 the smallest.
- Content that will be shown within the info window for this marker.
- If true the info window for this marker will be shown when the map finished loading. If "html" is empty this option will be ignored.
- Set to false to disable MapType control. The MapType control lets the user toggle between map types (such as ROADMAP and SATELLITE).
- Set to false to disable Zoom control. The Zoom control displays a slider (for large maps) or small "+/-" buttons (for small maps) to control the zoom level of the map.
- Set to false to disable Pan control. The pan control displays buttons for panning the map.
- Set to false to disable Scale control. The scale control displays a map scale element.
- Set to false to disable Street View control. The Street View control contains a Pegman icon which can be dragged onto the map to enable Street View.
- Set to false to disable zooming with your mouses scrollwheel.
- Predefined variable for setting the map type. Possible values: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP, maptype:google.maps.MapTypeId.SATELLITE, google.maps.MapTypeId.HYBRID, google.maps.MapTypeId.TERRAIN.
- Set to false to disable display a marker in the viewport.